How will they find you?
SEO makes it easier for consumers to find your website. At BrandHigher, we open up avenues so your traffic runs smoothly. We understand how to leverage both reach and share-of-voice with your customers. With our advanced search engine submission services, we maximize effective traffic to your marijuana website.
Let us help with:
How we do it // // Understanding the Formula
- Know where your web traffic is coming from.
- Be shown a clear and concise website analysis.
- Compare your site to your competitors'.
- Maximize targeted traffic.
- Optimize implementation of marketing and social media campaigns.
- Target local clients.
- Boost Backlinks.
- Be there for the customer when they need you.
- Know where to promote yourself to gain the exposure that you need to meet your goals.
- Transparent Tech support.
- Obtain maximum SEO results.
Local Business Listings
We can submit your business to local directories like Yellow Pages and Google Maps. This allows your clients find you more directly, especially targeted ones in your local area. With our "Cross Check" service, we check for any existing listings in a directory before making a business submission. If the submission already exists, we will skip the directory altogether.
Content is everything when it comes to SEO. You want people to link to and repost your content, but to do that, they have to find it first. To make sure content is linkable, your on-site SEO must be polished to perfection and have all its elements in their proper place.
- Inbound/Outbound Links
- Bounce Rate
- Anchor Text
- Keyword Research
- Title Tags
- Social Sharing
- Keyword Research - Know which keywords your site/page should target.
- Key Options - Have flexible options for keyword research.
- Reporting - We will send you a PDF report which includes your primary and secondary keyphrases to target for each page.
- A/B Testing - Figure out the best route to success by "testing each strategic element.
SEO Report Section Includes:
- Duplicate Content
- Thin Content
- Title Tags
- Meta Descriptions
- Pages With Broken Links
- Site Structure
- Site Speed
We Love Pandas
What many people don't realize is that Google's Panda algorithm isn't so much a "penalty", as it is a sort of organic "content quality score." As is the case with Adwords, the higher the quality score, the higher ALL of your pages will rank across the board. And we track even the slightest progress.